A well-deserved vacation!After the year 2020, we are learning to live with a new virus, our reflexes and habits have changed to guarantee you a safe welcome.
We closely follow the protocol of the Fédération Nationale de l'Hôtellerie de Plein Air, and apply the directives transmitted to us.
We ask you to bring your masks with you, they will be necessary when you move around in the common areas (reception, restaurant, bar, washroom corridors, etc.). Hydroalcoholic gel and disinfectant will be available in all these public areas.
In high season, our animation program will be adapted to respect the instructions related to the grouping of people.
Access to the playgrounds and sports fields will be authorized, according to the recommendations in force at the time of our opening.
If necessary and according to the evolution of the sanitary situation or changes in the rules, these will be sent to you before your stay, with one single objective, to facilitate your stay and make sure that you can recharge your batteries in the open air and enjoy our beautiful Ardèche.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Looking forward to (re)seeing you. In the meantime take care of yourself!
Peter and the Blachas team
Protective measures Covid-19
Barrier gestures required
- Frequent hand washing
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a handkerchief.
- Salute without shaking hands or kissing
- Use a single-use tissue and dispose of it in the designated garbage can.
- Respect distance in force
- Air your rental regularly
- Inform the campsite management if any symptoms appear.
- Plexiglas at the reception desk
- Limitation of the number of people at the reception desk
- Wearing a mask is mandatory at the reception desk
- Regular disinfection of payment terminals and keys
- Bracelet of the campsite put by customer
- Customer spacing by ground markings
- Without a single circulation
- Gel available
- Barrier gesture display
- Anticipation of a maximum of steps before arrival to limit exchanges and payments.
- Airy and disinfected housing
- Unoccupied accommodation for 6 hours
- Optional sheet kit
- Prohibited play material
- Disinfection of the surroundings and deckchairs
- 1 person per 4m2 in the pool
- Filtered, disinfected and disinfecting water
- Soapy shower mandatory
- No access for people with digestive symptoms or disorders.
Camping sanitary facilities
- Only one person per equipment
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection by personnel
- Hydroalcoholic gel and sanitary disinfectant available
- Mask in common areas
- Standby safety distance
- Maximum number of people
Bar, Snack, Restaurant
- Take away sales at the snack bar and restaurant
- 1 menu per table and disinfected menus
- Table distance
- Respect for protocol in the kitchen
- Standby safety distance and direction of traffic displayed
- Limitation of the number of guests per table
- Regular disinfection
- Display of authorized sports at the entrance of the sports fields
- Respect of the sanitary rules for each proposed activity
- Non-dancing concerts on the terrace